Not much to say about this one. Panthers had an 8-1 lead at one point, and eventually held on to win 10-6 with an empty netter.
- POTG went to Stevie with a hatty. The player of the game snack was Black Twinkies, which no one knew was a thing
- Some kid wasn’t wearing his shouldies last night, or else the Panthers wouldn’t be skating across the middle without getting bundied. Exact quote
- Mike B made his comeback last night and showed off his physical prowess by tackling shouldies’ guy and taking his team-high first penalty of the season
- Peetie has two games in a row where he didn’t fall down. Personal Panther record for Peetie
- Fast Drew missed the game, but nobody noticed
- Tater ate 3 meals this week, which equals his 52-week high. Carbs are not the enemy Tater
Panthers face league newcomers the Bulldogs next week. 10PM at the BIP.